Below is a list of newsletters and content feeds I’ve found valuable. Many also have blogs or websites that are great resources too! These are listed in no particular order (outside of when I get the newsletter and add it to the list!). Please let me know if you have anything to add. Again, this is an evolving list, so check back often!
- Innovation Pavilion – IP is a coworking space in South Denver. They host many events around Health 2.0, Digital Health Challenges and various Investor and Entrepreneurial meetups.
- Silicon Flatirons – This is the center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship
at the University of Colorado. They host many cool events with founders and have many “innovation summits” worth attending. Sign up for their newsletter here…
- Startup Digest – Summary of local startup events.
- Startup Denver – Great summary of local startup happenings and startup news.
- Naturally Boulder – Good newsletter outlining Natural Product events in Boulder. Highlights startups in the Boulder community. Hosts pitch events.
- Email Yogi – Good tips and reminders regarding best practices for Email, Social, and Mobile
- FreshInbox – Offers tested tips on email design, ISP specific issues, etc… . They have a newsletter too.
- Social Media Examiner – Great basic and advanced content on both beginner and advanced tactics around using Twitter, Facebook, Blogs and other social media tools. Sign up for their newsletter here…