- A Hitchhikers Guide to the Boulder Startup Community, by David Cohen
- Reed Hoffman’s – The Startup of You. Awesome (and quick) read if you’re seeking inspiration and guidance on how to make your networking efforts pay off.
Creating Pitch Materials:
- First and foremost, Elizabeth Kraus (LinkedIn / Twitter) does a great job of articulating and providing instruction around what Angel investors are looking for from Entrepreneurs. Elizabeth’s website is one of the best resources out there. In her article: Pitching to Angel Investors | A Slide by Slide Guide, Elizabeth outlines exactly what content investors want to see and what to put on each slide.
- Rockies Venture Club – Investor Pitch Deck Series. Nice overview with examples.
- A 14-Step Guide to Being Consistently Pitch Perfect. In TechStars Blog by David Brown.
- How to Pitch to Angel Investors. By Startups.co
- Writing a Compelling Executive Summary How to wow investors from the get-go. By Garage Technology Ventures